Assignment report is prepared based on the requirement given in the Assignment part 1. Website is designed and implemented.
Transparent Logo Detail
Transparent logo is designed and created in this Project.
Transparent logo has been created using Adobe photoshop 7 and after creating, it is saved as .png file with transparent background. Logo is placed in header of each page this website and link it created to open Home page of web site. Read more about Computer Programming Assignment help
Logo is suitable for Seeds Company with proper message to the world i.e. “Lets Grow Together”
Below Steps are as follow to create logo:
- Logo outline is drawn in paper.
- Open Photoshop and create new project, Create image with transparent background with proper size and resolution.
- logo symbol is created in image along title and message.
- Title “Seeds” and Message “Lets Grow Together” is added in the image and selected proper font to give good looks.
- An image is saved as .png file.
- Multiple layered image is created
- Mini logo Symbol is used in Page Shortcut Icon
Client Side Image Map Detail
Image map has been placed in Product Page with single image and it is mapped to multiple section (Flower and Tree) based on Area hyperlink which will take to respective Product category sections. Below Steps are as follow to Image Map:
- Image is created in photo shop with multiple options ( Tree and Flower ).
- Co-ordinates is identified using MS paint. 3. This image is added in the web page as below
<img id=”imgmap” src=”images/product.jpg” alt=”catalogue” usemap=”#sectionmap”>
- “sectionmap” is then used to add map in the images based on rectangle coordinates, as below
<area shape=”rect” coords=”16,20,210,172″ alt=”Flowers” href=”flower.xhtml”/>
<area shape=”rect” coords=”450,30,670,220″ alt=”Trees” href=”tree.xhtml”/>
- Each area is linked to proper web page.
Based on outcome of the course web site is designed to fulfill all the requirement of Assignment, below are point
Read more about : Java Programming Assignment Help
- All pages is based on same layout and design is consitent through out the website.
- The website is implemented using XHTML version of HTML 4.0 and PHP. 3. All links are properly working and no breaking of link is present as per design.
- Proper use of CSS and xhtml element tag is used in design.
- Image Map is used where ever it is posible
- Creativity is the main part of this website and used properly in design.
- Div is used for header, logo, menu, content (main content, sub content) and footer.
- The core concepts of CSS have been used for styling the entire website.
Problem Faced while implementation
Problem are very important to learn concept in detail, some of the problem faced are below
- Collecting Web site programming and information for Seeds web site, proper search and analysis is carried out, to get it done.
- Client side image map co-ordinates extraction was a challenge but found solution using MS paint software which gives correct co-ordinates at any point.
- Creating Logo Transparent: This is solved using Adobe photoshop png image with transparent background
- CCS writing: CSS is writing and fixed using Browser firebug tool which help to do debug of Website and CSS or Scripts.
The website consists of the entrance page naming “index.php” which redirects it to Home page “index.xhtml”. Then each major section providing respective details, CSS is used for styling and a few simple div tags have been used for placing the elements to required positions.
Below topic is covered as part of project
- Transparent Logo
- Map Image
- Print.css is provided for printing like monochrome printer. it is present in “css/print.css”. print.css 4. Non XHTML Source code : Non XHTML Source is only .php (for re-direct to main page)and css files.
default.css : For styling web pages
index.php : To redirect to welcome or home page
flower.php : Product of flower
tree.php : Product of grain
order.php : To view item selected
checkout.php : To enter Shipping Address and payment details
manageOrder.php : To create payment and purchase logs file in the server as mentioned in the assignment
Read our Expert Advice: Object Oriented Programming Assignment Help
- File Protection is done using .htaccess file.
AuthName “Password Required”
Require Group admins
Screens of website
About us – History
About Us Target
Product Catalogue – Flower
Product Catalogue – Tree
Add Product to cart
Press clear cart to delete selected item.
Proceed to Order
Continue to shopping will take to product catalogue
Proceed to checkout
Cick on Process Order
Order is completed proceed to more shopping.
Read more about Principles of Java Programming
It has created Payment and purchase file which is protected so that it will not be downloaded by any user
See also : ASP DOT NET Programming Assignment
In this document , Website is designed and implemented as part of assignment and all the feature are included which is mentioned in the assignment one like Transparent Logo, Client side image map, WebSite Design. Problem face in project is also mentioned in the document and help along the word document report along with Screen shot of website and Assignment 2 functionality like ‘add item into cart using cookies, order script, checkout along with shipping and payment details, on completion creation of payment and purchase file in server which is protected.
All functionality is working fine and tested it successfully.