OOPS Assignment Help
OOPS Assignment Help is provided for the project based object programming. OOPS is known as Object oriented programming structural language which uses a different set of programming languages. It is a type of computer programming which defines the data type of a data structure and functions applied on it. In this way, the data structure becomes an object that includes both function and data. In this type of programming programmer can create relationship between one object and another, it means objects can inherit the characteristics of other object. The low-level features is typically shared with high level procedural programming language by object oriented programming language.
Advantage of object oriented programming language:
- Good to define abstract data type
- A interchangeable structure for program
- Implement real life scenario
- The details of implementations are hidden from other modules and the modules has the clearly define interface
- The modification and maintenance of existing code as new object is easy, the new object is little differ from existing one
- Inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism, abstraction, instance, methods, objects and message passing are some important properties of object oriented programming language
- All the terms like data types of structure and function applied in the program is defined by programmer
Features of object oriented programming language:
- It is much suitable than other programming language for large projects
- OOPS has the features of memory management
- fairly efficient languages
- it is object oriented and procedural in nature
- in OOP more reliable development of software is possible
- upgrade form of c programming language
The main features of object oriented programming language are:
- Encapsulation: Encapsulation is the process to combine the data and function to create a new entity.
- Polymorphism: Polymorphism is a Greek word, it is the ability of object oriented programming language which process the objects differently according to the data type or class of the objects.
- Inheritance: Inheritance is the process which helps the object of one class to acquire the properties or features of another class.
The concepts and rules which is used in object oriented programming language provided lots of benefits to the developer. These benefits are:
- Data hiding
- Easy to maintain and upgrade
- Reduce complexity of a problem
- Message passing
There is some most commonly used programming languages which is object oriented in nature are:
- Objective C
- Visual basic .net
- Perl5 and many more.